Residence repair loans assist low-income homeowners pay for required and critical repairs. Our objective would be to eradicate unhealthy or dangerous conditions, eiminate barriers to accessibility, enhance security for individuals with real disabilities and energy that is incorporate measures that reduce power costs and use.
We offer loans to low-income homeowners for required and home that is critical and tiny funds to low-income individuals with disabilities to help make their houses more accessible. Loans and funds now available and income restrictions are given just below.
Fill in an inquiry to discover if you’re qualified!
For low-income people with real disabilities to enhance access and security (some tenants is almost certainly not qualified): Accessibility funds
For low-income home owners: Home Fix Loans
Us or call 503-655-8591 if you have other quesitons, email.
How can the Housing Rehabilitation Program work?
This system provides loans that are low-interest funds to greatly help property owners in Clackamas County repair their domiciles and enhance accessibility.
Procedures to have a true house fix loan or accessibility grant:
- Complete an inquiry that is on-line phone our office for help. You may be eligible we will add you to the waiting list if it appears. Whenever financing can be acquired, we will give you a page. If you’re nevertheless interested, you could then use.
- We’ll review your application and discover eligibility.
- In the event that you qualify, a Rehab Advisor will examine your premises to find out exactly exactly just what repairs are required. Safety and health products certainly are a concern.
- You will request bids from contractors that you choose. A summary of interested contractors can be acquired for the convenience.
- Your Rehab Advisor will help you through the entire construction process.
Low-income homeowners (and qualified tenants) with real disabilities might be entitled to a grant as much as $5,000 to pay for the https://paydayloan4less.com/payday-loans-hi/ expense of increasing access and security. Samples of qualified improvements: wheelchair ramps, handrails and widened doorways, bathroom or kitchen accessibility improvements such as for example roll-in showers, raised toilets and grab pubs. (For tenants in flats, at the least 51 per cent for the devices within the structure should be occupied by low-income households. )
Residence Fix Loans
|solitary Purpose wellness or security product just. Examples: water/well, septic/sewer, roof or temperature. Main temperature supply just — woodstoves & pellet stoves are believed a heat source that is secondary. (No equity needed. )||$15,000|
|External Repairs Examples: Roof/Gutters, Paint, Weatherization, Windows/Doors, Foundation. (Credit and equity demands apply. )||$25,000|
|Complete Repairs Complete house repairs must fulfill Community developing rehab standards.||$35,000|
Fundamental loan demands
House should be situated in Clackamas County and needs to be looking for fix
Deferred Payment Loan (DPL) terms
Minimal 3percent per year simple interest. Re Payments are deferred — no payments that are monthly. Deferred provided that home owner life in house, or until offered, name transmitted, refinance, or modification of use. Loans are guaranteed by lien on home.
Present yearly income that is gross effective June 28, 2019
The household’s yearly revenues must be not as much as 80% associated with County’s median income, as decided by HUD. The limits that are current apply to loans and funds are shown below.
|Domestic Size||Annual Gross money (maximum)|
Our company is presently soliciting for contractors whom could be thinking about putting in a bid on tasks within the Housing Rehabilitation Loan Program. Contractors on our list should be certified, fused and registered because of the continuing State of Oregon Construction Contractors Board and possess experience in housing rehabilitation.
We don’t suggest or endorse any contractors. Contractors regarding the HUD debarred list aren’t qualified to use.
If you should be enthusiastic about working together with our system, please finish the specialist information return and application to the office. Please include copies of your CCB registration, insurance coverage certificates and certifications of certain trades, including asbestos or paint that is lead-based.
Applications and documents that are supporting be mailed to: Clackamas County Community Development, 2051 Kaen Rd., STE 245, Oregon City, Oregon 97045; Faxed to 503-655-8563; or emailed.
For those who have any concerns or require extra information, you might phone County Rehab professionals, Jayson Tidland or Mike Woolman at 503-655-8591.
- Applicant must acquire or be property that is buying should be in name
- Owner must are now living in home
- Home fees should be present
- Applicant should have enough equity
- Loans for external repairs need that the surface of houses be brought as much as HUD’s Housing Quality Standards (HQS) and Clackamas County’s minimum rehab standards.
- Loans for the purpose that is single restricted to one wellness or security item just.
- All work needs to be done by Oregon-licensed and bonded contractors.
- Manufactured houses in areas usually do not be eligible for a loan. (OK for an Accessibility give. )